Samba 4 beta8 PANIC: internal error

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Tue Aug 28 05:55:31 MDT 2012

On 28/08/12 13:20, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-08-28 at 13:05 +0200, steve wrote:

>> Any ideas where to look next?
>
> Follow the directions I have recently given others on how to get us a
> useful backtrace from a panic/segfault.
>
> Once I get that, fixing a panic like this is normally pretty easy.

Hi
Thanks

I'll try for the backtrace. Normally, before it gave the backtrace in
e.g. samba -i -M single -d3
But this time it crashes before the backtrace appears and throws me back
at the prompt.

Can anyone help me with how to do a backtrace. Or a searchable list
archive link so I can try and find the reference?

Cheers,
Steve