Samba4 related mounting question

Jeff Sadowski jeff.sadowski at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 17:07:20 MDT 2011

I joined a Samba4_test18 updated a week ago to the Domain as a domain
controller.
Is there a way to mount the sysvol cifs share using the linux domain
controller's computer account?

normally for mounting of a cifs share you have something as follows

mount -t cifs //computer/share /mountpoint -o
username=domainname/username,password=password

I created the appropriate information in my /etc/fstab.

No one but me can logon to my box but still I'd like not to have even
a copy only user's password in my /etc/fstab or any other file
It would seem logical to be able to mount the share using the
computers existing credentials is there a way to do so?