Bind9 DLZ not resolving _ldap._tcp.dom.tld?

Michael Croes mycroes at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 15:10:26 MDT 2011

Hi Andrew,

Perhaps if you have time you can do a quick look in Bind changes, because
you have access to their source repository, right? Would it be an issue not
being able to add additional zones; would this be different from Windows
DNS?
Regards,

Michael
Op 28 okt. 2011 23:53 schreef "Andrew Bartlett" <abartlet at samba.org> het