Unable to get Samba 4 to pass make quicktest or make test

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed May 18 10:02:58 MDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-05-18 at 11:59 -0400, ssureshot wrote:
> I'm just going by what packages I have installed with a successful build
> on the same OS :) trying to be helpful with the error that was
> presented.. :) I figure you guys have your hands full..

The issue in this particular case is that I don't have the right parts
of the error logs.  It should tell us why it failed to setup the
's3member' environment, or why the 'ktest' tests fail.  So far I've not
seen that.

Without that clue (and I may have to work out some more specific
instructions) we are just fumbling in the dark here.