[patches] Minor warning fixups for libreplace / talloc / tdb / ldb / tevent

Stefan (metze) Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Mon Jan 3 02:46:09 MST 2011

Hi Brad,

> For my "I'm too tired to do any real coding Sunday afternoon", I thought it
> might be nice if samba warned less. The openchange build script I use does
> some of the libraries first, so that got tackled first.
>
> Patches attached, almost all trivial. I only did a build-test.

I've pushed a modified version of 0001 (with just the talloc part)
to autobuild. The libreplace fixes are more critical, as some of the files
are also used within the configure tests. We need to make sure we don't
change the behavior of this tests.

For 0002, I think we should add the prototype of to ldb_handler_fold
lib/ldb/include/ldb_handlers.h

I'll leave 0003 for Jelmer.

I'll push 0004 with a little modification.

I'll push 0005.

metze