Accessing Samba Share Without Password

Moila December MoilaD at dwa.gov.za
Wed Aug 10 08:42:16 MDT 2011

Good day

How can I access a samba share without entering my login name and
password ? I only need to type the server name and share name only.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards

Dee

DISCLAIMER:
This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please notify the system manager/sender.  Any unauthorized use, alteration or dissemination is prohibited.  The Department of Water Affairs and Forestry further accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, whether it be direct, indirect or consequential, arising from this e-mail, nor for any consequence of its use or storage.