All 'net vampire' set-ups are broken since morning of Oct 28th

Zahari Zahariev zahari.zahariev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 16:56:44 MDT 2010

Dear team,

I have just checked local replication testing buildfarm and all the 'net
vampire' environments have been broken since the morning of yesterday.
By all I mean both Samba4-Samba4 and Win-Samba4.

Commits after they broke are (time in the log is Sofia GMT+3):
http://pastebin.com/BuyNamdY

I cannot tell you the exact error from the 'net vampire' command because
* I do not have 'net' binary * in my samba-master/source4/bin directory
after 'make' on any of the machines.

Please help!