[Samba] Upgrade to Alfa13

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Tue Oct 26 07:00:59 MDT 2010

On 22/10/2010 17:33, Michael Wood wrote:
> Hi Konstantin
>
> It is best to ask questions like this on the samba-technical list,
> because I am not an expert.
>
> On 22 October 2010 15:09, Konstantin Pobudzey<5836000 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hello Michel
>>
>> I did steps suggested ,but now have errors like this :
>>
>> [root at dc1 source4]# scripting/bin/upgradeprovision -s
>> /usr/local/samba/etc/smb.conf
>> Creating a reference provision
>> Copy privilege
>> Update base samdb by searching difference with reference one
>> Bad talloc magic value - unknown value
>> Aborted

Can you reconfigure with ./configure.developer then run make

Once build is done run like this:
./scripting/bin/upgradeprovision -s /usr/local/samba/etc/smb.conf
--debugall
If the pb still occur please, copy the output to a file run like this:
gdb --arg python ./scripting/bin/upgradeprovision -s
/usr/local/samba/etc/smb.conf

When you are in gdb then type "run" then "c", you should get the error.
At this moment type bt and copy it also to another file.

Send us both file I'll have a look.

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou