a little help of failing lsa test on freebsd.

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Tue Oct 19 08:08:24 MDT 2010

Hello Andrew,

I managed to get all the information from the test that might be usefull

So the test is failing with the following error message:
testsuite: samba4.rpc.lsalookup on ncacn_np with seal,padcheck(dc)
progress: push
time: 2010-10-19 11:07:51.539889Z
No native iconv library - can't run iconv test
Using seed 1287486471
time: 2010-10-19 11:07:51.607987Z
test: samba4.rpc.lsalookup on ncacn_np with seal,padcheck(dc).LSALOOKUP
time: 2010-10-19 11:07:51.611826Z
time: 2010-10-19 11:07:52.602173Z
xfail: samba4.rpc.lsalookup on ncacn_np with seal,padcheck(dc).LSALOOKUP [
_StringException: _StringException: ../torture/rpc/lsa_lookup.c:180: no
trusts

]
time: 2010-10-19 11:07:52.661724Z

And indeed the trace show it (I used my own version of wireshark build
from the svn) that the server reply "no more entries".

So the question is what could cause this behavior ? can we have a look
together ?

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou