[GSoC 2010] - Proposal

Fabiano Fidêncio fabianofidencio at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 19:58:58 MDT 2010

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 10:07 PM, <tridge at samba.org> wrote:

> Hi Fabiano,
>
> I'd rather see it done in PyQt. We have lots of python bindings for
> Samba already, and you will need these for a good GUI. This will also
> build on the 'install wizard' work that Brad Hards did for OpenChange,
> which was done using designer-qt4 and PyQt.
>
> Cheers, Tridge

I just wanna to get up five points.

1. Making the interface with EFL, it is possible to separate interface and
code, making it highly customizable.
2. EFL is more optmized than others
3. We have a lots of python bindings for ELF
4. The dependencies are more easily separable.
5. I participate actively in the development of an UI editor for the
Enlightment.

But if you prefer the interface written with pyQT, we can do that (but  I
need a menthor for this) ;-)

BR,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio