Updating CPAN's Filesys::SmbClient

Philip A. Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Sat Mar 20 10:06:07 MDT 2010

Ok, guess no one uses Perl to work with SMB.  Too bad.

Or they won't admit it in public.  :-)

Well, if any trolls want to try it out and see me their comments
offline, it's here.

Note that "make test" fails because I'm still rewriting the test suite.
Everything should work.

ftp://ftp.redfish-solutions.com/pub/Filesys-SmbClient-3.99_10.tar.gz