patch S4: Winbind, implement getgroups

Matthieu Patou mat at matws.net
Wed Mar 3 16:40:30 MST 2010

Hello Kai,

I didn't forget your remarks just I've been busy on the pam_winbind.so
build and on making it work with s4 winbind.

I pushed this branch
http://repo.or.cz/w/Samba/ekacnet.git/shortlog/refs/heads/s4winbindfixs.

With 2 more patches, if you can give me your comments (it's a wip branch
so you can forget commit s4:winbind: add some debug  s4winbindfixs and
try to add new rpc).

I hope to take some times tomorrow to clean the patches.

Matthieu.