Recent patches

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Mon Mar 1 20:09:04 MST 2010

Andrew,

I've fixed the patch and now it can merge just fine with the most current code.
There was an extra semicolon that conflicted with a more recent revision.
I've pushed the fixed patches to the same repository.

Now there's a problem with the current code, the build is broken so I can't test
this. There's a compile error in dcerpc_util.c. It doesn't seem to be caused by
my patches. Anybody investigating this already? Thanks.

--
Endi S. Dewata