[IPA] SID allocation using DNA plugin

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Mon Nov 9 21:08:22 MST 2009

Andrew,

As I mentioned earlier, the server crashes for several different
reasons. Attached is another set of valgrind and gdb output. This
time it happens in the librpc/ndr/ndr.c. The previous one happens
during string comparison in lib/ldb/ldb_map/ldb_map_outbound.c.
Is there anything that you could find from these outputs? Thanks!

--
Endi S. Dewata