smb.conf For Samba?

Timur I. Bakeyev timur at com.bat.ru
Sat Jul 25 17:32:49 MDT 2009

Hi, John!

First of all, such questions better to be addressed to samba at lists.samba.org.
This is list is for technical discussions only.

It looks like you missed some steps with your Samba installation and
brought config file from somewhere from the ports tree, where it meant
to stay.

Try to install /usr/ports/net/samba3 first of all and check resulting
smb.conf and friends.

With regards,
Timur.