Stop umount.cifs from building on non-merged builds

Tim Prouty tprouty at samba.org
Wed Jul 8 23:27:16 MDT 2009

Hi Jelmer/Metze,

I can't seem to figure out how to stop umount.cifs from building
during the "make test" portion of a merged build.  Not all systems
have the headers/libs required to build [u]mount.cifs. The source3
configure correctly determines that it can't be built and rightfully
skips building it, but something during the merged build is causing it
to still get built (and fail).  You can see the problem happening on
this build machine:

http://build.samba.org/?function=View+Build;host=isilon-samba;tree=samba_3_master;compiler=gcc;revision=1247051722

I have spent some serious time staring at the source4 build scripts,
but I haven't really gotten any leads. Can either of you help point me
in the right direction?

Thanks!

-Tim