Test for schemaUpdateNow

Anatoliy Atanasov anatoliy.atanasov at postpath.com
Tue Jul 7 13:23:03 GMT 2009

Hi Metze,

What did you run to verify that schemaUpdateNow works only in single process model, I use make test TESTS=ldap to run the test.

I also tried:
self.ldb = Ldb(host, credentials=creds, session_info=system_session(), lp=lp)

After each self.ldb.add_ldif(ldif) to get a new Ldb connection and it worked just the same

Regards,
Anatoliy