Samba 3.0.36 GPL version ??

karthikeyan.chetty at wipro.com karthikeyan.chetty at wipro.com
Mon Aug 17 08:01:57 MDT 2009

I have seen the below info in File header, From this link
http://news.samba.org/announcements/samba_gplv3/ .
To allow people to distinguish which Samba version is released with the
new GPLv3 license, we are updating our next version release number. The
next planned version release was to be 3.0.26, this will now be
renumbered so the GPLv3 version release will be 3.2.0.

To be clear, all versions of Samba numbered 3.2 and later will be under
the GPLv3, all versions of Samba numbered 3.0.x and before remain under
the GPLv2.