internal error when trying to join a domain

Matthieu Patou mat at matws.net
Mon Nov 10 21:21:04 GMT 2008

I did more tests and starting only one process with -i -M single, in
this configuration the problem is not triggered.
I solved my problem on the upgraded version aswell.
So there is either a problem of variable visibility in process spawned
by the "master process" or someone not being cautious with some variables.

Cheers.

Matthieu