Large Write_Andx messages

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Mon Oct 29 19:31:02 GMT 2007

Ah.

Thanks for clarifying.  Jeremy understood it right...

I have never seen WRITE_ANDX chains.  Samba is probably able to handle them
but you would have to test.

Note that CAP_LARGE_WRITEX does not refer to ANDX chains, but rather to
large writes that exceed the negotiated block size.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/    -)-----          crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/   -)-----             crh at ubiqx.org