some questiones need to be solved,please give me some advises.

Kevin Robinson kevinr at uark.edu
Mon Oct 15 12:53:14 GMT 2007

Hey,

This may help...  If this is a unix os, then you should be able to use
the /usr/ccs/bin/strip command to remove debugg'n code.  Maybe gcc has
an equivalent??

for example (in KB):
	888     nmbd.stripped
	1006    nmbd.orig

	2769    smbd.stripped
	3043    smbd.orig

However, I've not used this on libraries...  Otherwise, you might try
limiting build to only essential options.

-Kevin

--
Kevin Robinson, B.Sc.
SysAdmin for University of Arkansas IT Services

01101011 01100101 01110110 01111001 00100000 01100100