mod_auth_ntlm_winbind build

Stefan Gohmann gohmann at univention.de
Fri Mar 30 08:01:59 GMT 2007

Am Freitag, 30. März 2007 08:48 schrieb Andrew Bartlett:
> On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 10:27 +0100, Stefan Gohmann wrote:
> > Hi Andrew,
> >
> > Am Samstag, 24. Februar 2007 01:40 schrieb Andrew Bartlett:
> > > I would need to see a pcap format network trace.  it seems to me that
> > > firefox is opening a new connection during the authentication process,
> > > rather than continuing the existing connection.  This causes the first
> > > packet on the new connection to be type 3, not 1, and so ntlm_auth
> > > bails.
> >
> > you can find the network trace and the configuration files here:
> > http://bitz150.bitz.briteline.de/mod_auth_ntlm_winbind/
> >
> > Please let me know, if you need more infromation.
>
> I've been really slack on this.  Did you figure it out?

No, not yet. It seems to be a apache1 problem only. Our customer uses apache2,
so the problem is no longer critical for us, but it would be nice if it also
works with apache1.
I've got another problem with mod_auth_ntlm_winbind and apache2, see
thread "mod_auth_ntlm_winbind and NT_STATUS_ACCOUNT_LOCKED_OUT".

Cheers,
Stefan

Stefan Gohmann         Entwicklung              gohmann at univention.de
Univention GmbH        Linux for your Business  fon: +49 421 22 232- 0
Mary-Somerville-Str.1  28359 Bremen             fax: +49 421 22 232-99
                       http://www.univention.de