Urgent Request to Obtain Copy of Samba Software Agreement w/Verizon

Fri Mar 16 20:03:52 GMT 2007

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 03:43:50PM -0400, laverne.johnson wrote:

> If someone could respond to my email below I would appreciate it.

Are you aware that Samba is Free Software licensed under the
GNU General Public License?

There is no individual agreement between the copyright
holders of Samba and Verizon, you can freely download Samba
off the net and use it. If you do so your are bound by the
conditions laid down in the file COPYING in the Samba source
distribution.

Volker