[SMB] NTCreateANDX quesiotn

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 08:31:02 GMT 2007

What exactly do you want to do?   Just list all SMB packets and which
user / share issued it?

If so why dont you just use wireshark/tshark that will track all this
state for you.

Example:   make tshark print both the user account that logged onto
this UID and also show the share name that was mapped to the TID
./tshark -n -r /mnt/winreg/winreg.cap.gz -R "smb" -z
proto,colinfo,smb.account,smb.account -z
proto,colinfo,smb.path,smb.path

You want to produce a service response time table for SMB but only for
the commands that are issued by "administrator" ?

./tshark -n -r /mnt/winreg/winreg.cap.gz -R "not frame" -z
smb,rtt,smb.account==administrator

man tshark