Samba /Elektra SoC results

Chetan S cshring at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 05:25:39 GMT 2006

On 9/12/06, Jeremy Allison <jra at samba.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 04:20:40PM -0500, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> >
> > I think a picture speaks louder than words :-)
> > http://samba.org/~jerry/screenshots/samba-elektra.png
>
> This looks *fantastic* ! I'm interested in getting
> this in-tree :-).

yay !  Checking it into the tree will help a ton ! I can quickly
extend the rpc registry to allow accessing this backend. The proof of
concept is ready to access the smb.conf , it can be modified to access
libelektra backend.

And most importantly the problem of writing back via reg rpc will be
solved.  I have already extended the net util commands for writeback.

regards,
Chetan