mod_ntlm_winbind seems to be stable enough...

Dmitry Butskoy buc at odusz.so-cdu.ru
Thu Oct 12 14:51:46 GMT 2006

We successfully use "mod_ntlm_winbind" for our Apache2/mod_proxy server
within three months. (About 300 client machines). NTLM works fine.

Maybe it is a time to release this code some way? (I.e., no more "the
SVN source" only). And give it some initial version number.

The main reason, why this code is in SVN only so long, is that it
supported Apache1 only. Now it supports Apache2 as well, and it seems
that people began to use it more actively.

Proposal: create "mod_ntlm_winbind.samba.org" site (similar to
"rsync.samba.org" etc.)

Regards,
Dmitry Butskoy
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/DmitryButskoy