net/if.h on HP/UX host hpisgr8

Fri Oct 6 13:32:50 GMT 2006

Hi!

Oh host hpisgr8 (HP/UX 11.23?) smbtorture3 does not run
because it can not automatically detect interfaces.
configure says

checking configure summary... WARNING: No automated network interface determination

Shall we define this host as broken and not support it until
HP fixes their header files? Or can we do anything about it?

With r18563 tridge checked in a fix to lib/replace that
effectively disabled use of net/if.h on that box which is
probably the right thing to do, but it also disables samba3
here.

What to do?

Volker