Memory leak in new rpc server infrastructure?

Wed Oct 4 19:22:23 GMT 2006

On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 09:14:21PM +0200, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> I'll have a look at this on friday and see if I can get it fixed in
> pidl. There shouldn't be a leak here though as it's allocated using
> talloc.

It's not the blob from the autogenerated code that leaks,
it's the one from srv_pipe_hnd.c:662 that leaks, the
autogenerated code unconditionally overwrites that.

The problem is that the "old" code assumes this prior
initialization.

Volker