[OT] Samba-LDAP Developer Release (smbldap-tools port)

Gavin Henry ghenry at suretecsystems.com
Thu Mar 23 23:27:10 GMT 2006

Dear all,

Sorry if this is OT, but I thought some of you guys would be interested.

Let me know if this was wrong.

Finally got a first draft on to the CPAN at:

http://search.cpan.org/~ghenry/Samba-LDAP-0.01_01/

It hasn't had many design changes yet, just a bit of bare bones conversion
from the scripts to OO. I have completed most of the conversion and the
docs are thin, as well as the tests, but it's on the right track code
design wise (I hope). More to come.

I will be setting up a Public LDAP directory that gets wiped every night,
at test.samba-ldap.suretecsystems.com. This is where all the tests will
get thrown at.

When it hits a non-devel version, is it OK to post to the main Samba list?

Thanks,

Gavin.

--
Kind Regards,