svn commit: samba r16397 - in branches/SAMBA_3_0/source/smbd: .

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Tue Jun 20 16:10:01 GMT 2006

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 08:01:46AM -0500, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

> Jeremy,  You know we good friends, but from this point forward
> I *refuse* to review patches with gratuitous reformatting.
> It used to be funny, but we're all adults here....

Sorry, it's not deliberate. The only thing I need
feedback on was the changes in smbd/process.c, sorry
I wasn't more explicit.

I'm trying to fix-up badly (2 column) formatted files
every time I have to work on them. If I don't do this
when I'm making the initial changes I know I will leave
them bad for *years*, that's why it gets done.

I'll try and be more explicit about what parts need looking
at next time, most of that change didn't need review.

Jeremy.