websvn & blogs move

Bjoern JACKE samba at j3e.de
Mon Feb 6 18:58:28 GMT 2006

Hi Jerry,

On 2006-02-06 at 12:23 -0600 Gerald (Jerry) Carter sent off:
>* bugzilla.samba.org

can we finally convert this one to UTF-8? This would be a help for
some bugreports, where people paste stuff in which will always be
garbled by bugzilla. If you want I can help with this stuff.

>* {websvn,viewcvs}.samba.org

would it be possible to export the svn repository from here via
http/webdav? It would be cool to be able to fully access svn from
behind firewalls sometimes. I already thought about rsyncing the
repository and reexporting it on my own but mybe on the new
websvn.samba.org this could be done, too. What do you think?

Bjoern