Update to NTLM docs

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 09:52:42 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 05:06, Eric Glass wrote:
> I've done a large bit of updating to my NTLM documentation:
>
> http://davenport.sourceforge.net/ntlm.html

Thanks. Your documentation has been most helpful for my summer of code
project, both this year and last year.

> Includes session security stuff, some rewrites, more details...
> generally more "stuff" ;)

Your analysis of the signing and sealing part looks good, but it seems like in
the dummy case (NTLMv1, no NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_SIGN and NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_SEAL
flags negotiated), the sealing is handled a little different, too. I'm
currently trying to track down what is happening there. I'll let you know if
I find anything useful.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer    http://www.worldforge.org/