test (Zaep Key: 84436343.42cdc495.10138fdd)

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Fri Jul 8 00:45:30 GMT 2005

You inadvertently subscribed to samba-technical with
challenge-response turned on.  You'll need to override
this, or respond to your own posting to continue to
receive samba-technical.

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest