svn commit: samba r12544 - branches/SAMBA_3_0/source/nsswitch branches/SAMBA_3_0/source/utils trunk/source/nsswitch trunk/source/utils

Wed Dec 28 21:37:41 GMT 2005

On Wed, Dec 28, 2005 at 01:15:21PM -0800, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> Sorry - thought that was already being initialized.
>
> Thanks for the fix.

I also thought about converting the tables to static initializers. It's an
additional 256k per binary and per differently run program. For normal
operation that's smbd, nmbd and winbind that don't share the tables, adding up
to .5 Meg more footprint. But we are sure then we always have them.

What do you think?

Volker