"algorithmic rid base" bogus?

Tue Dec 27 23:34:46 GMT 2005

On Wed, Dec 28, 2005 at 10:10:50AM +1100, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> Remembering that the user cannot have created the ACL from windows, it
> must have been created with a POSIX command line tool.  This narrows
> down the users a *lot*.

Yes, it does. Thanks.

Another glitch: We have to refuse samr_create_user if the add user script
created a user with an unmapped primary group. Or in that case we should do as
Windows does: Default to 'domain users'. Setting the primary group can be done
correctly later, and this is then will only list mapped groups...

Volker