Remove smbwrapper?

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Sun Dec 25 19:18:47 GMT 2005

   It works fine on Solaris 8 through 10, but I haven't built it
lately because it defaults to off instead of auto in Configure.
   That discourages me from noticing bugs, you see (;-))

   As it happens, it only uses a small subset of the functionality
of loadparm, and therefor doesn't need the dependency on
tdb that the samba server requires.  Indeed, it seems odd to me
that it depend on smb.conf at all!  It's not a server, after all.

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest