audit and full_audit vfs module

Wong Onn Chee ocwong at usa.net
Wed Dec 21 18:38:14 GMT 2005

Hi,

Does any one know how to configure the syslog facility in the audit vfs
module?

According to the release note, there is this entry stating "Allow
control of syslog facility and level in audit vfs modules." by Deryck Hodge.

However, I can't seem to find such info on audit vfs module in the
documentation page at
http://us2.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/VFS.html

In addition, I found that there is a full_audit vfs module, but again
there is no information on full_audit module found in the documentation page

Can anyone advise me on the above points?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers
Onn Chee