svn commit: samba r12047 - in trunk/source: auth groupdb nsswitch passdb rpc_server smbd

Sat Dec 3 13:54:42 GMT 2005

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 06:10:24AM -0600, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> | Jerry, the announcement to 3.0.21rc2 indicates
> | you don't expect any major changes. Can I merge this
> | to 3_0 now without making your work too hard?
>
> I think so.  Go ahead.

Just found one thing I'm really not sure about: lookup_local_name in 3_0 right
now does a fall back to getgrnam() and reports any findings as an alias. To me
this sounds like a bug, but I'm not sure I can remove that. My vote is to get
rid of it.

What do you think?

Volker