ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Access denied.)

Ivan ivano at ibsglobalweb.com
Thu Dec 1 01:50:31 GMT 2005

I've looked around different forums and could come up with nothing..
I am aware that it is an issue that happens often, as I've seen this
being dealt with in a few forums, but I can't come up with a solution..

This is what happens:

I mount the drive okay, with no problems.
I unmount, again, with no problems, using umount /mnt/win

I try mounting again by:

mount -t smbfs -o user=usr,password=pass //192.168.168.172/c /mnt/win

And I get the error
8380: session setup failed: ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Access denied.)
SMB connection failed

Any ideas of what could be causing this?