Having trouble while trying to configure samba-4

Kovalyeff Sergey randoman at xfo.org.ru
Mon Sep 20 13:25:45 GMT 2004

Hello people.

	I'm trying to configure samba 4 version, (i didn't tried to make
previous versions o samba by hands in this distributuin).
Configure tells me that there is "no seteuid method available".
I can't understand what does it looking for (setuidx?...) and where to
get it :)
Distribution is Slackware10 (current update)

	What do I do wrong? :)

	RandoMan

P.S.: I know that this is development version, but I'm developing one
thing too, and as I told earlier I need reentrance-safe version of
libsmbclient :)