logon hours vampire support

Lars MÜLLER lmuelle at SuSE.de
Thu Nov 4 11:20:45 GMT 2004

Hi Richard,

On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 10:41:42PM +0100, Richard Renard wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 10:31:27PM +0100, Richard Renard wrote:
> >
> > The following adds support for logon hours when using net vampire.

Nice.  Have you tested it?

> > Also should we migrate bad_pwd_count and logon_count too ?

Yes. See my patch from some days before.

> And also should we add the support for account expiry time ?

We should if it is different from kickoff time.  Is it?  I expect a
difference from the descritions I've read about kickoff and account
expiry time.  But I'm not sure.

> If yes I think it will require a new revision of tdbsam

We then have also to adjust the LDAP schemas and the backends.  That's
still missing in my patch.

Lars
--
Lars MÜLLER [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]