winbindd panic daemon dies

Andrew Smith-MAGAZINES andrew.smith.06 at bbc.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 12:10:27 GMT 2004

Hi Andrew,

	you are spot on, rpm didn't remove all the old binaries. Ok think I have what you asked for now (at last!), please take a look and let me know if you would like anything else from me,

	thanks Andy.

PS ZIP password still winbind

PPS trying to get irc to work but currently having difficulty getting the client to work with our socks proxy.