Really simple development question

Jason G maillists at optonline.net
Sat Oct 11 18:07:18 GMT 2003

Hi, I apologize in advance for asking such a silly question.

I'm not a real developer, but I do play around with C code for fun (typically really simple stuff).  I'm trying to use some samba functions (mainly the parsing functions from loadparm.c) but I can't compile anything after including either smb.h or includes.h into my code.

The long and short of my question is if I want to use the functionallity from loadparm.c, what would be the compile/link commands to do so.  I just need something very basic to get me started.

Thanks,

Jay