Accessing Linux workstation from Linux server using samba ..pl

raj rajesh kalagarla rajasri_kr at rediffmail.com
Thu Feb 20 03:56:22 GMT 2003

Hi,

   I am using samba on my both systems working as linux server &
workstation in windows environment.  I am able to access windows
machines in the network by both machines. And also I am able to
access linux server from Linux workstation but the reverse is not
working (accessing linux workstation from linux server).

Pl clarify that whether samba will solve the above problem?
  How can I access linux workstation from linux server?

Regards,
Rajesh.K