LDAP machine accounts

Daniel T. Gynn dan.gynn at essensys.com
Thu Feb 13 21:02:15 GMT 2003

Hi all.  I have been implementing a Windows Domain using Samba and LDAP
and noticed that when validating a workstation, Samba would only check
the /etc/passwd file and not LDAP.  I changed the pdb_ldap.c and
srv_netlog_nt.c code so that if a workstation isn't in the /etc/passwd
file, it will check LDAP.  I am attaching the two files.  Please respond
to my email address with any comments, as I haven't subscribed to this
mailing list.

Dan

--
Daniel T. Gynn
dan.gynn at essensys.com
GnuPG Key http://www.essensys.com/~dan/gpgring.asc
Fingerprint: 1341 3132 FDAC C415 8F5F 03D7 FD4E 166B FA90 58E1