NT_STATUS_WRONG_PASSWORD

Nicolas Scaut nicolas.scaut at province.namur.be
Tue Aug 19 12:52:59 GMT 2003

Hello

I install Samba 2.2.8a on a Suse 8.1.
I use a smb.conf witch is working (on another machine) and I insert this
machine in a Win2000 domain.

Unfortunately, I can access to the share.  Here is my log file :

user_in_list: checking user nobody in list
user_in_list: checking user nobody in list a\etu1, a\Administrateur,
user_in_list: checking user |nobody| against |a\etu1|
user_in_list: checking user |nobody| against |a\Administrateur|
Invalid username/password for student [nobody]
error packet at smbd/reply.c(166) cmd=117 (SMBtconX)
NT_STATUS_WRONG_PASSWORD

I use the a\Administrateur account so I don't understand why samba check
nobody !!!!

Thanks