Bug in cli_samr_get_dom_pwinfo ad Win2k Server (PR#25465)

Simo Sorce idra at samba.org
Tue Sep 10 15:45:27 GMT 2002

This problem better be discussed on samba technical (CCed)!

I will also remember to all list members that samba-bugs is to be used
only to report well defined secure bugs in stable releases.
All help request, technical discussion, doubts and the like should be
discussed on proper forums, to preserve critical resources of the team.

Thank you all,
Simo.

Simo Sorce - idra at samba.org
Samba Team - http://www.samba.org