[OT] outlook task attachments

Eric Persson eric at persson.tm
Sat Oct 19 23:19:01 GMT 2002

Hi,

Sorry for this off topic message, if you know any better place, please
redirect me. I just thought you fellows where a good start since many of
you are good with reverse engineering stuff.

If you send a task to another emailadress in outlook, then it  attaches
it in a winmail.dat( content-type: ms-tnef) file containing some MAPI
structure. Does anyone know if there is some tool available that can
decode those kind of attachments.

Any suggestions/hints/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
	Eric