ldap gina

Kervin Pierre kpierre at fit.edu
Thu Mar 7 14:13:11 GMT 2002

Hi,

I'm very interested in this.  Do you have the code somewhere?

I've been trying to get something related working here for a while now.
  My issue is to keep a OpenLDAP directory user passwords and Win2k
passwords in sync, and in both directions.  I had ruled out gina but
password filters,

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/security/pswd_portal_9tph.asp

would allow the synchronization unintrusively.

--Kervin

--
http://linuxquestions.org/ - Ask linux questions, give linux help.