Updated fix for unix_to_nt_time()

Jordan Russell jr-list-samba-technical at quo.to
Sat Feb 16 13:36:01 GMT 2002

Attached is an updated version of the fix to unix_to_nt_time() I originally
posted about here:
http://lists.samba.org/pipermail/samba-technical/2002-February/034464.html
It now applies to Samba 2.2.3a (and HEAD too, I think). Also this patch is
much more straightforward than the last one - I've simply changed the
LocTimeDiff() call to TimeDiff().

NOTE: I noticed that Samba 2.2.3 adds new functions called
nt_time_to_unix_abs() and unix_to_nt_time_abs(). These functions also
(currently) do GMT->kludge-GMT conversion, but it doesn't appear as if they
should be doing that since they do not take GMT times. Therefore those lines
of code ought to be removed.

Jordan Russell